Sewer lines are responsible for carrying all wastewater and other debris that goes down your drains out to your public sewer or septic tank system. As such, sewer lines do become dirty, scaly, and even clogged up as time passes. These blockages can cause every drain in your home to slow down and even push raw sewage back up your drains and into your plumbing fixtures like toilets, sinks, showers, and tubs. However, fixing a blocked sewer line doesn’t have to be the nightmare process it was in the past—rather than digging up and replacing your old line, the pros at Zippy Plumber can get your line moving smoothly again with a comprehensive hydrojetting service!
If your sewer line is backed up, let Zippy Plumber get it fixed! Dial 404-989-2110 today to request an estimate for your hydrojetting service.
How Hydrojetting Works
Hydrojetting is a fast, safe, and entirely eco-friendly way of removing all sorts of debris and blockages from your drain and sewer lines. As the name implies, this process uses a jet of water under extremely high pressure to blast away at the debris on the walls of your sewer line as well as obstructions in front of it. This process is both safe for your line itself while immensely effective at obliterating just about any type of clog you might find in your drain itself.
The process begins with a comprehensive sewer line inspection done with a plumbing camera. This allows our plumber to determine the nature of the clog that’s backing your drain up and figure out if your drain line is suitable for a hydrojetting service (lines that are too corroded or irreparably damaged need to be replaced rather than jetted). Once this is done, they then feed a specialized nozzle attached via a long hose to an industrial-strength pressure washer. The pressure washer feeds water through the hose and out the nozzle at pressures of up to 5,000 PSI—several times stronger than the pressure required to strip the paint off your car.
As the plumber feeds the specialized cleaning nozzle through your drain line, the main jet on the front blasts away any blockages in the line. The smaller jets located around the side of the tool both scrub off the debris and scale on the side of your sewer line and flush away any loosened debris from the main jet as well. Once the tool reaches the end of the line, your plumber then pulls the tool back out in order to completely flush away any remaining debris. After a second inspection to verify the condition of your line, the service is complete and your sewer line will be almost as good as the day it was first installed.
Why should you choose hydrojetting?
- Eco-friendly: Using no harmful chemicals or strong acids, this process is entirely natural, making it safe for the environment.
- Cost-saving: Hydrojetting is exponentially less expensive than replacing your sewer line entirely, meaning, meaning more money stays in your pocket.
- Effective: Because hydrojetting removes scale from the walls of your sewer line, it also removes debris that can form clogs. With a proper hydrojetting service, you won’t have to worry about new clogs forming in your sewer line for months or even years to come.
- Fast: The entire hydrojetting process can be completed in as little as a few hours as opposed to several days like a sewer line replacement does.
- Non-invasive: Hydrojetting doesn’t require digging up your yard, unlike a sewer replacement service.
Trust the Pros at Zippy Plumber
When it comes to hydrojetting services, Zippy Plumber is the name you can rely on. When your sewer line is giving you trouble, we come to your home with state of the art modern tools and technicians who have considerable experience handling all types of issues. Whether you have a smaller sewer line or a large system, we’ll take care of the problem while delivering world-class customer service.
Contact Zippy Plumber and schedule your hydrojetting service today!