I needed to replace my disposal and started looking for a local plumber last night. After reading multiple five star reviews for Zippy Plumber I decided to give them a call today. I spoke with Matt and he was able to schedule an appointment for me later that evening. Matt arrived within the appointment window and had all the supplies necessary for the repair in his truck, which saved me a trip to Home Depot! Matt was very efficient and professional. He explained the problem, went over my options for replacing the disposal, and then showed me tips to take care of my new disposal. I would definitely recommend Zippy Plumber to a friend and will call them the next time I have a plumbing issue!
ATLANTA WATER HEATER REPAIR
Comprehensive Water Heater Services Including Installation & Replacement
Whether your water heater is leaking, you want to replace your traditional tank unit with a tankless one, or you just want to stay ahead of potential problems by upgrading, Zippy Plumber is your one-stop solution for any commercial or residential water heater services. Each of our plumbers is fully licensed, bonded, and insured, and we promise a 100% satisfaction guarantee. This is due, in part, to our dedication to following through with all of our work and making it right the first time. With over a decade of experience, the Zippy Plumber team is knowledgeable, highly trained, and trustworthy.
Contact us by calling 404-989-2110 or sending a message through our online form.
24/7 Emergency Atlanta Water Heater Repair
If you wake up in the middle of the night to the sound of rushing water, your unit might have burst. The first thing you should do is shut off the main water supply by turning off the valve outside your home.
The second thing to do in a water heater emergency is call our company to come out and service your unit. Zippy Plumber’s technicians will arrive quickly to diagnose your issue and present you with efficient, cost-effective solutions to your emergency.
Comprehensive Service for Your Water Heater Needs
We repair and maintain water heaters of all types, brands, and models. All of our vehicles are equipped with every part imaginable for our service technicians to perform efficient and quality service.
Water heaters are probably the appliances we take most for granted. They sit in the attic, basement, or closet, never to be looked at or touched unless something goes wrong. Maybe the pilot won’t light because of a bad thermocouple, maybe the heating elements are burnt out, or maybe the unit has just exceeded its lifespan. Whether or not the water heater can be repaired or needs to be replaced depends on what is specifically wrong with your unit.
The following indicators help us determine whether you’re in need of our Atlanta water heater repair specialists:
- No hot water: A lack of hot water in your home can be caused by dozens of things, many of which have nothing to do with the water heater at all (ex. broken supply line, bad shower cartridge, etc.). That being said, there are a few standard causes to look for in the event your water is chilly. For electric units, the heating elements are the most common cause. Usually, they just need to be replaced after years of use. Heater thermostats also have a tendency to go out. For gas units, the pilot assembly, thermocouple, or gas supply may be the culprit. For both gas and electric units, it’s possible the valve on the outgoing hot water line is stuck shut (though that isn’t the most common issue you’ll find with units).
- Flashes of cold water – If there’s a crack in your dip tube, the tube that’s responsible for bringing cold water into your water heater, then you’re going to get spurts of cold water along with your hot water. This isn’t a tricky fix, so give our Atlanta water heater repair professionals a call.
- Unit leaking water: Leaking water heaters can indicate a range of issues, from corroded water tanks to loose valves, and more. If the unit is leaking, then that could be a problem with the relief valve, a bad fitting, a clogged rain line in the overflow pan, or that your tank has rusted all the way through. Most of these issues are pretty simple to fix, but if excessive rust is the problem, then it will have to be replaced immediately.
- Reddish brown water – If you have this rusty discoloration in all of your water, then you should consider repiping. But if only your hot water has this discoloration then it’s probably your water heater. Ask your local Atlanta water heater repair pro how to best maintain your water heater’s anode rod so that you don’t have this problem in the future.
- Hot water that smells – What’s most likely happening here is that the inside of your water heater tank is peeling and contaminating your water. This might just require a new tank and shouldn’t be a problem.
- Unit making noise: If your water heater is making strange “popping” noises, then chances are your unit is on its last leg. These noises are a sign that sediment has collected inside of the tank, resulting in excessive heat and deterioration of the unit. If you hear this noise in your home, then make sure you start planning for your water heater replacement now.
Water Heater Leak Repair
Water heater leaks can originate from several areas and can occur for different reasons. Sometimes, these leaks will not affect the performance or function of the unit, and people choose to wait to replace or repair your water heater. In any case, it is important to note that, if not addressed immediately, a leaking water heater can cause extensive damage to your floors and sub-floors as well as promote the growth of mold and mildew.
Depending on the type of water heater you have and where the leak is coming from, you will either need to repair or replace it. If the water heater is leaking from the bottom, this usually means there is a crack in the internal tank and your heater will need to be replaced. But if the leak comes from above, the water heater can most often be repaired. In generally, this kind of leak is caused by a malfunctioning plumbing part or fitting.
In both cases, it is highly recommended that you call a professional plumber to deal with the problem. Our technicians will determine why your water heater is leaking, how serious the problem is, and discuss what we think is the best solution.
Water Heater Installation & Replacement
We install new units to meet and exceed all federal and local building safety codes. If a replacement is what you need, then we also offer removal services with our speedy installation.
The types of water heaters we install include:
- Traditional tank water heaters, including hot gas units. Our installations of these units include the units themselves, the water lines, the drain pans, the flues, and gas lines. When it comes to gas line, gas component, and flue ventilation installation, our plumbers are licensed to provide safe and quality service.
- State-of-the-art tankless water heaters, which provide hot water on the spot. Tankless units are great because you don’t have to wait for the water to heat again if someone takes a long shower. Tankless units are increasing in popularity, and our plumbers are experts on all new heater technology.
To speak with an Atlanta water heater repair technician regarding your issues, call 404-989-2110 today. We offer free consultations and 24/7 service in the Atlanta area.
All Our Plumbers are Licensed
We Love & Serve Everyone!
Free Phone Estimates Available
Emergency Services Available
5-Star Service & 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed
Veteran Owned & Operated Business
READ OUR CUSTOMER REVIEWS!
Matt is absolutely fantastic! We are first time home buyers and had some questions about working with gas lines. Not only did Matt give us advice on our little project. He was available to even FaceTime with us while in the middle of a project on a SUNDAY! Talk about customer service!!! We will never use anyone besides Matt for all future problems with anything plumbing related. He is wonderful
I had an outstanding experience with Matt. He’s great to talk to, always helpful and is obviously a complete pro at what he does. As long I stay in Atlanta, he’s going to be my go-to person for plumbing issues. Highly recommend him.
Call Zippy and ask for Cody if you ever have a leak or any plumbing needs really! He showed up within an hour of us calling Zippy, was so informative and helpful, and had the leak repaired in the most expedited fashion. We are so grateful to Cody for doing such a great job.
Great experience! Quality service and solid advice. David was great. He definitely knew what he was talking about and identified some key problems with our bath installation. Would recommend and confidently use again.